Go figure. Tier II blind draw messed up again.

TNGunsmoke

2-Step Enabled
At least for me. I created my party, added my site selections, but there is no button anywhere for me to add my other party members. Phone number for Quota hunts says hold for operator and then dumps me into a place wanting an id number and pin code(like to check a voice mail box). Wound up sending an email. Min party of 4, I ought to be able to add members as party leader.

RUGER

2-Step Enabled
Doesn't surprise me at all.
They are doing a great job though, if you don't believe it just ask them.

#bootheel
#tdubsucks
#sfmafia

TNGunsmoke

2-Step Enabled
Finally got an email back, Party leader can't add them, each individual has to join the party themselves...

Wish they would let folks know when they change the process, and not do it midstream.

"We have opted to go back to the application process that we had previously, in that each party member would need to add themselves to your party instead of having to have to party leader complete all of the applications. Once you complete your application as party leader, simply give your party number to those individuals that you wish to add to your party, they will log into their own accounts and then select "Join A Party". At that time, the system will ask them for your party number. Your party number, should they all enter it, will be what links you all together.

If your party members are not able to add themselves, please don't hesitate to reach out and we'll be glad to assist in any way that we can."

TAFKAP

If you're going to the trouble already of adding party members, you can just ask them for their birthdate & last-four. You can log each person in to the gooutdoorstn site individually and add them there.

TNGunsmoke

2-Step Enabled
If you're going to the trouble already of adding party members, you can just ask them for their birthdate & last-four. You can log each person in to the gooutdoorstn site individually and add them there.
I may have to for a couple of our more technologically challenged fellows.

Latest posts