Blind Drawings Screwed Up.....Again

West_Tn

Seeing several people post and even post screen shots of them being disqualified. Even people that just put in for points only.

TNGunsmoke

2-Step Enabled
Who woulda ever thunk it. I think part of that has to do with they didn't get their party of 4 because party leader couldn't add them. The points only I don't understand though, because you were supposed to be able to do a points only regardless of party size or tier 1 draw status.

West_Tn

Just checked. I submitted my application for points only and was disqualified?!?
I'm just guessing, but I bet their system didn't differentiate someone applying for a blind vs only a point, and used the same rule of having to be in a party of 4 for both. In turn that automatically disqualified everyone not in a party of 4 that only applied for a point.

Just another blunder.

younggun308

2-Step Enabled
They could retroactively award a point to anyone, individual or group, who applied for points only. So that part will likely get fixed.

I doubt they'll help anyone who didn't have their group members add themselves.

West_Tn

They could retroactively award a point to anyone, individual or group, who applied for points only. So that part will likely get fixed.

I doubt they'll help anyone who didn't have their group members add themselves.
I'm told TWRA is aware of the problem. We shall see how they choose to fix it.

Displaced_Vol

I put in for a point also, as a solo.

I don't agree with the minimum party size for either of these draws (annual vs quota/all the stupid tiers) but at least I can follow their "logic" for the annual blinds. If you're required to have a minimum of 4 for a 3,2 or 1day quota hunt 3 months is advanced then that is the height of dumbassery.

It's not showing anything at all on mine. I can see where I applied & paid but I've not been awarded the point or disqualified.

Displaced_Vol

Still don't see anything on my profile. Where are you all seeing you were DQed? I'm logging into my profile on Gooutdoorstennessee

TNGunsmoke

2-Step Enabled
Still don't see anything on my profile. Where are you all seeing you were DQed? I'm logging into my profile on Gooutdoorstennessee
From what I can tell, instead of Draw Status being Pending, it says "Disqualified" when logged into the on the go app or your profile on gooutdoorstennessee. Seems to be if you bought a point and didn't actually put in as a party of 4+, there is a problem with the way the system works.

Tweeter

It's a cluster, they over paid for the blinds, they screwed us, they let people from 200 miles away draw blinds round here and they sit empty most days, and them high priced blinds that we payed for we can't hop! That half ass planting, they make excuses every year.

RUGER

2-Step Enabled
Probably nobody has complained about this entire fiasco than me but I do have a serious comment / question.

HOW LONG will they continue to allow screw up after screw up after screw up with this deal.
Fist we had to get drawn TWICE to get a blind and then they took the in person draw away and it has been screwed up every single time since then.

You would think they would open their eyes eventually.
Guess they really do NOT care at all.

Sickening.

WilcoKen

It almost seems intentional now. But I think it is just ineptness. Ineptness is running rampant in all things government lately.

RUGER

2-Step Enabled
It almost seems intentional now. But I think it is just ineptness. Ineptness is running rampant in all things government lately.
Personally I think it is intentional and they don't want John Q. Public duck hunting in TN.

They got their wish from me that's for sure.

BUT we (duck hunters) are just whiney babies.
Sure hope the next generation of twra commissioners don't go after deer hunters next.

Latest posts