Gators vs Elephants Score!

Hangnail

Wrangler95 said:
darn2ten said:
buckaroo said:
Well Oklahoma was no 4 in the nation so there is no shame as you say!
Do you realize Alabama has only lost 3 home games in the Last 5 YEARS! Not only that, has 3 NC titles in the same time period. I do believe thats a little stouter than Oklahoma's record. Do you really think UF is suppose to win this game? Like I said not much shame if you lose this one.

That is very amusing,saying Oklahoma dont compare to Alabama,Oklahoma beat Alabama!!

Nice context switch. Oklahoma hasn't had a run like Alabama is in the middle of in decades. Would love to know what last year's bowl game and this season have to do with each other. Maybe the playoff will pit these two against each other, then we'll know about this year. I will say that Oklahoma didn't exactly beat the brakes off of WV yesterday. If I remember correctly, when Alabama beat WV, they "held off" the Mountaineers. No such remarks made concerning the Sooners performance, even though they gave up more points, yardage and first downs. Funny how that works.

gator-n-buck

darn2ten said:
Wrangler95 said:
I will tell what is so pathetic about Florida fans,they are making excuses for losing to Alabama.The plain and simple truth is Gators stink,they are no better than they were last year.
No excuses, what I said was the truth! I hoped we'd compete with Alabama, but never really figured we'd win. I said on another thread here yesterday, our offense sucked. I'm a big boy, ain't blind, and can call it like it is. Most of this stuff on here is just smack talking all in good fun, at least on my part anyway. ;)

You couldn't said it any better and some of these guys take this stuff to serious.... There's a reason why it was moved from the General forum.

Latest posts