Gators vs Elephants Score!

THEdonkey0515

darn2ten said:
THEdonkey0515 said:
Atleast most UT fans know when there team Is just not that good, Florida won 4 games last year! And probley won't win more then 7 this year more like 6. And you guys talk like there this amazing powerhouse still lol
Nope! What does last year when 13 of your starters were out including your starting QB have to do with this year? Year before that we went 11-2 with same QB, what does that have to do with this year? Nothing!
IT don't matter what Florida did in the past but bama is a different story lol

darn2ten

THEdonkey0515 said:
darn2ten said:
THEdonkey0515 said:
Atleast most UT fans know when there team Is just not that good, Florida won 4 games last year! And probley won't win more then 7 this year more like 6. And you guys talk like there this amazing powerhouse still lol
Nope! What does last year when 13 of your starters were out including your starting QB have to do with this year? Year before that we went 11-2 with same QB, what does that have to do with this year? Nothing!
What??? UF 14- Bama 7!

THEdonkey0515

darn2ten said:
THEdonkey0515 said:
darn2ten said:
THEdonkey0515 said:
What??? UF 14- Bama 7!
14-14 gators have gave up 250 pass yards in first quarter!give gators a thumbs up keeping it close!

THEdonkey0515

gator-n-buck said:
I talked to an old recovering former UT fan (Uncle Smokey) that now wears orange and blue. He told me that FL wins this game and DA has money in the bank.

Uncle Smokey also told me that FL will beat UT by 40 points this season.
I think uncle smoky is getting a little to old and talking nonsense!

THEdonkey0515

buckaroo said:
Just think how bad it would have been without those turnovers 75-0
yup with 1000 yards giving up on defense lol.I don't think they will play many more games this year getting 3 fumble recoveries in the first half lol. Still lost by 20+

gator-n-buck

THEdonkey0515 said:
buckaroo said:
Just think how bad it would have been without those turnovers 75-0
yup with 1000 yards giving up on defense lol.I don't think they will play many more games this year getting 3 fumble recoveries in the first half lol. Still lost by 20+

I believe they might of created those turnovers by yanking the ball out. No different than hearing about a 100 yard pick all weekend... :)

Wrangler95

darn2ten said:
buckaroo said:
Well Oklahoma was no 4 in the nation so there is no shame as you say!
Do you realize Alabama has only lost 3 home games in the Last 5 YEARS! Not only that, has 3 NC titles in the same time period. I do believe thats a little stouter than Oklahoma's record. Do you really think UF is suppose to win this game? Like I said not much shame if you lose this one.

That is very amusing,saying Oklahoma dont compare to Alabama,Oklahoma beat Alabama!!

Wrangler95

I will tell what is so pathetic about Florida fans,they are making excuses for losing to Alabama.The plain and simple truth is Gators stink,they are no better than they were last year.

gator-n-buck

Wrangler95 said:
I will tell what is so pathetic about Florida fans,they are making excuses for losing to Alabama.The plain and simple truth is Gators stink,they are no better than they were last year.

Even last year they were good enough to beat UT... Will be no different than this year... :)

darn2ten

Wrangler95 said:
No excuses, what I said was the truth! I hoped we'd compete with Alabama, but never really figured we'd win. I said on another thread here yesterday, our offense sucked. I'm a big boy, ain't blind, and can call it like it is. Most of this stuff on here is just smack talking all in good fun, at least on my part anyway. ;)

Latest posts