Gators vs Elephants Score!

THEdonkey0515

I think both UT and Florida end season at 6-6 not saying one is better then other. But UT fans will be just fine at 6-6 and a bowl game. i think Florida fans were expecting more. outta this season

gator-n-buck

I talked to an old recovering former UT fan (Uncle Smokey) that now wears orange and blue. He told me that FL wins this game and DA has money in the bank.

Uncle Smokey also told me that FL will beat UT by 40 points this season.

THEdonkey0515

gator-n-buck said:
I talked to an old recovering former UT fan (Uncle Smokey) that now wears orange and blue. He told me that FL wins this game and DA has money in the bank.

did he tell you that before or after they went to over time against big bad Kentucky at home?

gator-n-buck

THEdonkey0515 said:
gator-n-buck said:

did he tell you that before or after they went to over time against big bad Kentucky at home?

By the way he did mention Ky and also told me that they would beat UT by 14... Im not sure Uncle Smokey is always right but he did mention Worley 7-6 record.

THEdonkey0515

Lol gators go in over time against Kentucky, they talk about how good Kentucky is this year lol there no joke gators say. After they get beat down by bama they will be saying there the best bama team to ever play hahaha

darn2ten

There ain't a whole lot of shame if you get beat by the #2 ranked team. However, I could see how some are a little bitter after almost a decade of beat downs! :D

darn2ten

buckaroo said:
Well Oklahoma was no 4 in the nation so there is no shame as you say!
Do you realize Alabama has only lost 3 home games in the Last 5 YEARS! Not only that, has 3 NC titles in the same time period. I do believe thats a little stouter than Oklahoma's record. Do you really think UF is suppose to win this game? Like I said not much shame if you lose this one.

THEdonkey0515

darn2ten said:
buckaroo said:
Well Oklahoma was no 4 in the nation so there is no shame as you say!
Do you realize Alabama has only lost 3 home games in the Last 5 YEARS! Not only that, has 3 NC titles in the same time period. I do believe thats a little stouter than Oklahoma's record. Do you really think UF is suppose to win this game? Like I said not much shame if you lose this one.
was it not you talking about how seasons in the past didn't matter?? So what does bama's last 5 seasons have to do with anything? or there 3 NC? Lol

Latest posts