Gators vs Elephants Score!

THEdonkey0515

Atleast most UT fans know when there team Is just not that good, Florida won 4 games last year! And probley won't win more then 7 this year more like 6. And you guys talk like there this amazing powerhouse still lol

darn2ten

THEdonkey0515 said:
Atleast most UT fans know when there team Is just not that good, Florida won 4 games last year! And probley won't win more then 7 this year more like 6. And you guys talk like there this amazing powerhouse still lol
Nope! What does last year when 13 of your starters were out including your starting QB have to do with this year? Year before that we went 11-2 with same QB, what does that have to do with this year? Nothing! Nobody said the Gators were a amazing powerhouse this year, but they have only played 2 games so who really knows what will happen. I'll be the first to say they didn't look great last Sat., but I still don't think that tells the whole story.

THEdonkey0515

To get to 8 wins they would have to beat UT in knoxvile. then knock off 2 teams inside the top 18 they that good? and if seasons in the past don't matter which i agree with you on that and have said that on this web site b4, then how come i hear about Florida's 9 game win streak over UT over and over?

darn2ten

I didn't say how many wins they would end up with, just that I don't think anybody truly knows what kind of team they are yet this year. As far as past teams...people get to wrapped up in that IMO. Kentucky proved that. Last year nobody at the beginning of the season saw Auburn playing in the NC. That's why they put it on the field and play the game, anything can happen at anytime. Will UT ever beat UF again? Sure they will....I just hope it ain't this year! Lol!

Latest posts