Garmin

chimneyman

Bought a 10 inch echo map during Black Friday sale this year All of a sudden it just quit. contacted Garmin got it mailed off May 12 they said it was a 3-4 day turn around hadn't heard anything except they had received it Called today they are out of stock and expecting to ship me a new one mid July. I just bought this mainly for maps but guess I'll be going old school

BPhunter

Glad to hear they are sending you a new one.
However, with supply shortages of parts everywhere, it is probably the reason for out of stock delays.
Old school is not always a bad way to go. I have a hoard of paper maps.

Bad habit

I just had to send a new 12 inch unit back after the screen froze. After they told me they would send the return label it took about 4 days to receive it. I sent it back to Kansas and tracked it the entire way. It took them 2 days to send a newly refurbished unit back. I believe it was 8 days door to door. 12 if you include the wait foe the return label.

TITANSFAN2104

2-Step Enabled
Garmin customer service is supposed to be top notch. July is unacceptable in my opinion. They should send you an upgrade. I'm pretty disappointed to hear this.
Well i believe they are purging their stock of those units in anticipation of the UHD2 series. Thats why we see all the sales going on since black friday. My guess is it will show up on his doorstep in a week or 2

Latest posts