Garmin Xero C1 Pro Chronograph

utvolsfan77

Does anyone have any first-hand experience with this Garmin unit? I've never used a LabRadar, but I have a Magneto Speed as well as an Oehler 35P. How does the Garmin compare to these?

Looking at the videos, it looks like it would be much easier to set up and operate, but I wonder about its accuracy and consistency compared to other units.

Appreciate any information anyone can contribute. Thanks in advance for all of your help!

fairchaser

Does anyone have any first-hand experience with this Garmin unit? I've never used a LabRadar, but I have a Magneto Speed as well as an Oehler 35P. How does the Garmin compare to these?

Looking at the videos, it looks like it would be much easier to set up and operate, but I wonder about its accuracy and consistency compared to other units.

Appreciate any information anyone can contribute. Thanks in advance for all of your help!
Yes, I have one. It's really easy to use and works great. I've used it 5-6 times and it's never missed a shot. I ran it against a Labradar and it's consistently 5 fps slower but again very consistent. Well worth the money.

Latest posts