Fixing to find out about Abernathy's

RUGER

2-Step Enabled
I have heard horror stories about them but I have never had any trouble with them other than them trying to charge me almost $200 to replace a tube in my last motorcycle.

Man had to have his 2013 four wheeler fixed.
They had to re-build the top end and clean the bottom end.
We got it back after paying $1,200 and all was good....

Till man rode it.
Now every time he rides it, it gets hot and the oil light comes on.
He has changed the oil 5 times since the re-build like they said.

I called the other day and said I don't figure it should be doing that since it never did before ya'll worked on it.

The guy said, no, "unless you got something else going on".

In my experience that means (we have screwed up and you are fixing to take it hard and dry because of it)

I sure hope not. We will see though, he is taking it next Saturday.

Abernathys sucks I had to have the carb replaced on my 2002 rancher I went in and asked what it would cost the guy told me it shouldn't be over 225 that the carb was under 150 and would take bout 30-40 mins to put on so I told them sounds good I brung it to them the next sataurday and dropped it off they called about a week and a half later to tell me it was done I asked how much was it and they said 450 I said heck no that's not what y'all told me when I come in they asked what I was quoted and continued to tell me they had the carb listed for 350 plus labor. They said cost was 186 on the carb and they could give it to me for 199 and add labor which would bring it to 293 I told them I thought that was a bunch of crap charging double what I was quoted but whatever I told they I could gripe to them but I wasn't that word of mouth would go alot further so here it is I will tell anyone I see it prolly won't have pissed me off so bad had they told me the 293 at first but when it was double what I was quoted is what pissed me off

Also had to return it on Monday after I picked it up sat and was poring gas out that weekend after I got it back they did fix it and install a inline filter could have been my fault with something in the tank or there's with something in the carb no
way to tell on that there was no charge on that tho

Latest posts