First utv what accessories to get

Madecost

Buying first utv, Ranger 570Premium. Don't know what polaris utv accessories are a must. Getting glass windshield, poly back window and roof. Not sure if I need heater, wipers, doors and/or rear mirror. I live in Michigan.
Thanks

Last edited:

Gravey

The doors, heat and air would be nice but not necessary unless you're riding around using daily on a farm and then it might be worth it. I'd put a winch on the front and A-arm guards and call it done. Otherwise you can spend a fortune on add ons.

huvrman

I got the rear window guard and bed winch. Only use is for loading deer, but it's only me and my days of dragging 200 lbs of limp animal into the bed of anything are over. The bed winch is awesome.

mike243

Can you drive it on the road? if so get all of them, no need freezing to death, leave the ac off as probably won't need it up there, we moved from Rochester hills in 1974 back to home in white county Tn, haven't been back since, hopefully get back and visit someday.

sharpshooter

Other than what you are already getting, I like a rear view mirror, overhead gun rack and winch. If you are using it after dark add a light bar or pods. The factory headlights aren't the brightest. I installed pods front and back. Something to watch for if you take it off trail is limbs coming through the floor board. I went to retrieve a deer 2 seasons ago on an old unused logging road and crossed a smaller rotting pine and busted my driver side floor board. So you may want to look into some metal skid plate if you are going to venture off trail.

JCDEERMAN

Winch, front and back windshields, rear view mirror, hitch. That's all we have and if fits our needs.

Sure would be nice to have doors and air conditioning. I can dress for when it's cold, but when I'm out miles from anywhere working my butt off during the summer heat, a break to cool off would be nice. But then again, I'd consider getting a used cheap vehicle if need be for that.

I do want a couple chainsaw accessory sleeves to slip bars into vertically to free up the bed.

Popcorn

2-Step Enabled
Cookeville, TN Cadiz, KY and random other places
I have full cab but no heat or air, take the doors off from April till Christmas, windshield wiper, winch on front, trailer hitch on rear, led rear facing lights.

If possible get the tilt out windshield!! Is will allow airflow to be front to side or back and keep you inducted! Without tilt out the dust from the front tires will be drawn in on you and it gets to be a pain !!
I do also have the A-arm protectors and skid plates because I get in some bad stuff often.

Last edited:

FTG-05

Lights and a gun rack:

bmtsuhj.jpg

XV9WbKy.jpg

Latest posts