• Help Support TNDeer:

Fishing in the morning

Pilchard

It was a good day! More details later:

B36443A1-1088-480A-86FA-78E0BF7A7EA7.jpeg

Pilchard

We ended up catching somewhere between 20-30 crappie between 10 and 13 inches like the one in the picture I posted. We kept 5 for the grease and put back the rest.

We also released a handful of small bass and one catfish all from the same stump in 4 feet of water.

Can’t wait to take my little guy to do it again soon!

TRIGGER

We ended up catching somewhere between 20-30 crappie between 10 and 13 inches like the one in the picture I posted. We kept 5 for the grease and put back the rest.

We also released a handful of small bass and one catfish all from the same stump in 4 feet of water.

Holy cow if he wasn’t hooked before he is now!! Awesome!

WTM

so howd you like the taste of crappie?

Pilchard

It was good and I certainly wouldn’t turn it down. I’ve had it a few times since moving to TN.

I don’t think it’s fair to compare it to a prized saltwater species but as far as freshwater species go, I’m a fan! Far better than a catfish, that’s for sure.

Primary

Primary

TNDeer Assistant
Here are some related products that TNDeer members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TNDeer’s partner,Primary, where you can find links to TNDeer discussions about these products.

Latest posts