Fishing Dale this weekend

Kimberman

I fished an over only,smallmouth only tourney last weekend out of Horse Creek. The cold front came through Thursday, and fishing was slow Friday. We caught a bunch of fish Saturday(18)and Sunday morning(11) on a football jig on midlake to lower end main lake points, shallow. The lower end water temps were in the high 40s to low 50s last weekend, but the air temp was also in the mid 20s at blast off, it should be warmer this week. Had a few good fish, but no overs were weighed in our tourney. Did hear of a 6+ lb over weighed in a different tourney last weekend. Our biggest fish was a 19.5" that went 4lb7oz. We probably had 3 others that were at or over 4 lbs. Every fish we caught was very fat, and they should be staging up to spawn very soon. Good luck!

Jcalder

Kimberman":2jm9w81k said:
I fished an over only,smallmouth only tourney last weekend out of Horse Creek. The cold front came through Thursday, and fishing was slow Friday. We caught a bunch of fish Saturday(18)and Sunday morning(11) on a football jig on midlake to lower end main lake points, shallow. The lower end water temps were in the high 40s to low 50s last weekend, but the air temp was also in the mid 20s at blast off, it should be warmer this week. Had a few good fish, but no overs were weighed in our tourney. Did hear of a 6+ lb over weighed in a different tourney last weekend. Our biggest fish was a 19.5" that went 4lb7oz. We probably had 3 others that were at or over 4 lbs. Every fish we caught was very fat, and they should be staging up to spawn very soon. Good luck!
Too bad the 19.5 wasn't a keeper. I've caught several in the slot when i was younger

Big or small, kill em all

Football Hunter

Kimberman":1sncg6nx said:
Good to hear,sounds like its coming back!!!!!!!!!I HOPE

Latest posts