Fawns 2023

JeepKuntry

Already seen a few posted online from TN from cell cameras. The one they discussed was here locally and would have been bred before Oct 20th.

BSK

In the Nashville area, peak fawn drop is usually the first two weeks of June. But will be interesting to see if it is later this year. In western Middle TN, rut appeared to be 10 days late this last year due to the drought.

knightrider

IMG_1812.jpeg
IMG_1811.jpeg
IMG_1811.jpeg

JCDEERMAN

W
In the Nashville area, peak fawn drop is usually the first two weeks of June. But will be interesting to see if it is later this year. In western Middle TN, rut appeared to be 10 days late this last year due to the drought.
Will be interesting for sure!

backyardtndeer

I may try to get a camera or two out this weekend. Sucks that were can't use minerals here anymore (cwd zone), was a great way to get deer in front of the cameras this time of year.

bigtex

I've heard one bleating [not really a bleat but don't know what else to call it] off and on all day behind my house. The wife is afraid it's in distress and wants to go rescue it lol.
It does sound pitiful but I reassured her it was just calling for Mom and Mom was probably out getting something to eat and would return shortly.
McMinn County.

Last edited:

Latest posts