Fawns

ttf909

Fawn

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230602-225831_Tactacam Reveal.jpg
    Screenshot_20230602-225831_Tactacam Reveal.jpg
    154.2 KB · Views: 83

GoWest-OldMan

Saw 2 yesterday in Stewart county, just walking found a couple today very tiny, seemed too small, maybe miscarriage or black headed buzzards
This is the first year I gave any thought to fawns dropping so I put cams out the last week in May to see when the first one shows up walking around. I have been checking them about ever 5 days and and still NO fawns only bucks and does. In the last week I noticed the there are fewer does on pics which could mean the does are on lockdown with fawns. I am in North Stewart county.

Popcorn

2-Step Enabled
Cookeville, TN Cadiz, KY and random other places
This is the first year I gave any thought to fawns dropping so I put cams out the last week in May to see when the first one shows up walking around. I have been checking them about ever 5 days and and still NO fawns only bucks and does. In the last week I noticed the there are fewer does on pics which could mean the does are on lockdown with fawns. I am in North Stewart county.
I have been working at 7 mile ridge rd all week. There and down on the north side of the river at Cumberland City. Fawns everywhere and pushing pregnant does out off beds. Looks to me we are about 60% thru if not more. Also seeing a good amount of does without fawns there.