Extremely poor customer service * UPDATE **

Treestand Troubadour

Re: Extremely poor customer service

I hate hearing that. Pretty good way to shoot your self in the foot when you have repeat customers and treat them like that. I hope they make it right with you

lazyhubby70

Eric Kilby":3t7g6jno said:
Ordered some deer crossing archery arrows to use for this hunting season because i had great experience with them couple years ago well this time was the EXACT opposite out of 12 arrows 7 are not usable! 3 have reflective wraps that are peeled/ripped and 4 arrows have blazer vanes that are not glued completely. . I understand they pump these arrows out so some bad apples can make it past quality.

What is worst yet is i have sent 2 emails, a post to their Facebook and finally a review on their Facebook page all spread out over a week and a half and still have NOT received a reply back to anything.. i gave them adequate time imo to respond ( they continue to post stuff on facebook so they had to see it ) the last time i dealt with this company all my question was responded to within hours and all arrows i received was perfect so i have recommended them time and time again but not anymore they have went downhill apparently bad
Sorry to hear this. I've been on their staff for almost 2 years now....if you will let me help you pm me your info and I will contact owner to see what can be done....

lazyhubby70

Eric I found your fb review and tagged the owner in it....hope this helps....I'm still available through pm or message me on fb.....Jim

Latest posts