Excited about this one

Urban_Hunter

Been trying to get one of these since they came out. SFAR (small frame) 308. Magpul furniture, factory 4.5 pound trigger, takes standard ar10 pmags. At 6.8 pounds, it weighs less than a 700 sps. LGS has gotten them in twice and I missed them. He called me Wednesday and had sat me one aside. Hope it shoots decent, otherwise I love it!

Attachments

• IMG_5692.jpeg
    IMG_5692.jpeg
    284.8 KB · Views: 106

Boone25/06

They are nice! Buddy bought one and man they are light and soft shooting for the weight. Haven't tested it too much for accuracy yet but don't see that being an issue at the ranges he's going to be using it to deer hunt with.

PillsburyDoughboy

I don't know why people mess with poodle shooters when they can have a real rifle. That looks like the perfect set up to me. Big M1A fan here but that looks sweet. Reliability would be paramount.

Swampster

Been trying to get one of these since they came out. SFAR (small frame) 308. Magpul furniture, factory 4.5 pound trigger, takes standard ar10 pmags. At 6.8 pounds, it weighs less than a 700 sps. LGS has gotten them in twice and I missed them. He called me Wednesday and had sat me one aside. Hope it shoots decent, otherwise I love it!
How is recoil? My Barrett is 9 lbs and I definitely notice after 20 -30 rounds.

Latest posts