I wasn't expecting this...

CliffordN

Apparently, the old Remington pump rifles, like my 760 (270) have gone way up in value... I guess since they are not likely to ever be made again, they are going the route of the Savage 99s (250-3000), which I also have.. New rifle prices are crazy to me. But I keep forgetting that not everyone was around back in the 70s to buy them for what we did.

SSlater

Apparently, the old Remington pump rifles, like my 760 (270) have gone way up in value... I guess since they are not likely to ever be made again, they are going the route of the Savage 99s (250-3000), which I also have.. New rifle prices are crazy to me. But I keep forgetting that not everyone was around back in the 70s to buy them for what we did.
I sure wish I'd bought a bunch.

Madbowh

I've got the and 270 pump, I love it use it every year out west

Union Co. Boy

I've got the '99 in 250-3000 as well. It's shocking when you see what they going for online. Mine is in superb condition because my papaw bought it and isn't a hunter.

Remington700

Most of the old Remingtons are going for outrageous prices. A model 7 youth is over a thousand. Wish I had a truck load of some old Remingtons.

CliffordN

Looks like $1000 for the pump, and more than that for the lever action. I remember a couple of years they were going up, but not that much!

CliffordN

Even the Savage 30-30 pump is about twice what I got it for... If I had only known I could have planned my retirement around it...

Latest posts