Elk quota draws out

CrossVolle

Ready to get irrationally pissy when i see a non-resident drew a tag for something in my state that i will likely NEVER get the opportunity to pursue.

timberjack86

Ready to get irrationally pissy when i see a non-resident drew a tag for something in my state that i will likely NEVER get the opportunity to pursue.
Yeah I don't know how to feel about that, lots of mixed emotions but most of them are angry , I'm trying to be glad for the NR but still pretty harboring some anger towards Twra.

megalomaniac

You DO realize this is the very first NR to have ever drawn a tag in TN since the hunts started??? So that's what, less than 1% success rate for NR's? Pretty abyssmal odds for NR's and much more favorable draw odds for TN residents than just about any other NR draw in the country.

But if you only hunt in TN, never hunt another state your entire life, then I understand getting pissy.

mike243

Many years ago twra had 2 meetings to get folks thoughts on bringing elk to Tn. I went to both meetings and there were only about 30 people or so showed up. I think those30 some odd folks should have got drawn first lol

Latest posts