electronic calls?

TheRealSpurhunter

redblood said:
all the more reasons i use open reed mouth calls. so much simpler and cheaper, plus i get a much bigger feeling of accomplishment

While I agree with you 100%, My primary goal is to substantially reduce the population around me at this point. Maybe after it gets old to me, Ill get more to calling with my own sounds.

KPH

redblood said:
all the more reasons i use open reed mouth calls. so much simpler and cheaper, plus i get a much bigger feeling of accomplishment
The calling is not a big deal for me, it is getting ride of a invader.

Wildcat

TheRealSpurhunter said:
Well, I sucked it up and bought the Alpha Dog. My plan is to learn effective calls and then switch over to mouth calls.

You did good.

Buy a battery tester. I found out that the three batteries in the remote need to be equal to get the best range. I was working my caller 100 yards away easy then later it would only work under 50 yard range. I found out one battery was lower than the other two so I replaced them and checked them all first I was back setting it out to 100 yards without any problems.

By the way, there is enough room where the battery pack goes for a handwarmer if you need one to help the batteries from going down.

Latest posts