good electronic caller

rtaylor

Most will recommend a Fox Pro because their calls and customer service is the best but I've got a Primos Alphadogg that does great and you can find on sale for cheap. Once you start calling coyotes it becomes addictive.

CATCHDAWG

rtaylor":26i0ifkp said:
Most will recommend a Fox Pro because their calls and customer service is the best but I've got a Primos Alphadogg that does great and you can find on sale for cheap. Once you start calling coyotes it becomes addictive.
Anything that says Primos is quality stuff that works. I like my FoxPro though!

JCDEERMAN

I have an Icotec and like it. It has the motion and a remote that can be used out to 300 yards (for the sounds you want and the motion).

TraumaSlave

I picked up the Turbo Dog from Amazon, on sale. Got a fox in last night and a yote this morning. No shot at either but, both came within 15min of calling.

CATCHDAWG

TraumaSlave":2m9aso93 said:
I picked up the Turbo Dog from Amazon, on sale. Got a fox in last night and a yote this morning. No shot at either but, both came within 15min of calling.
Don't forget about that pesky little law about not being able to kill fox with a e-caller. :roll:

TraumaSlave

CATCHDAWG":3hajfp11 said:
TraumaSlave":3hajfp11 said:
Don't forget about that pesky little law about not being able to kill fox with a e-caller. :roll:
Good to know. I have called in a couple but, was so amazed at the sighting and beauty, never took a shot.