EBay Elk Permit

Locksley

DBLAARCHERY said:
megalomaniac said:
It won't take long for TWRA to realize this is a cash cow. Even if the herd isn't self-sustaining, might as well import a few bulls from LBL each year just to keep the tag fee going :)

Congrats to TWRA and the elk program. They deserve every penny!
What do you mean not self sustaining...They released 201 and now there is over 300...I would call that progress... :confused:

YEP a good idea and plan coming together a self sustaining herd of Elk in Tennessee .

4onaside

Gone from $15,100 yesterday morning to $17,500 now. Of course, I'm glad for the TWRA, but I always wonder why some of these ebay genuises insist on making bid after bid on a big ticket item that doesn't close for almost 5 days! Do they not understand that they will spend less money and have just as good a chance at being successful by waiting until the last minute to see what the bid amount is that they have to beat? That is known as sniping, and is what most savy ebayers do.

4onaside

FOOTER said:
Did it ever occur to you that the TWRA itself could be raising the bid???
Perish the thought! lol
It has occured to me, but then I said,"nah, they wouldn't do that". Would they? lol

backstraps

4onaside said:
FOOTER said:
Did it ever occur to you that the TWRA itself could be raising the bid???
Perish the thought! lol
It has occured to me, but then I said,"nah, they wouldn't do that". Would they? lol

What shill bidding... nah that never happens on eBay! It may not be TWRA raising the bid, maybe someone else helping.. but at the end of the day.. the winning bidder will not pay anymore than he wants to. If shill bidding is happening, I hope the shill bidder gets stuck with the winning bid!

BigGameGuy

4onaside said:
Gone from $15,100 yesterday morning to $17,500 now. Of course, I'm glad for the TWRA, but I always wonder why some of these ebay genuises insist on making bid after bid on a big ticket item that doesn't close for almost 5 days! Do they not understand that they will spend less money and have just as good a chance at being successful by waiting until the last minute to see what the bid amount is that they have to beat? That is known as sniping, and is what most savy ebayers do.

Shhhhhhhhh... :whistle:

Latest posts