Early Signing Day for the Vols

buckaroo

We are 9th on rivals, may not stay there but Vols did really good, think we can take 4 more, if we get Washingtonwould be awesome!

scn

It was a very solid day for the Vols. They picked up some nice "surprises" in Joseph, Baron, and Holliday and held onto all of their commitments. I really wish we could have kept Mordivan as I'm not sure we got a pure cornerback in the class. But, overall it filled some needs and added some much needed speed in Hyatt and Holliday.

To go from where it was after GA State to today was a real accomplishment for Pruitt and staff.

cbhunter

scn":zcb0h07w said:
It was a very solid day for the Vols. They picked up some nice "surprises" in Joseph, Baron, and Holliday and held onto all of their commitments. I really wish we could have kept Mordivan as I'm not sure we got a pure cornerback in the class. But, overall it filled some needs and added some much needed speed in Hyatt and Holliday.

To go from where it was after GA State to today was a real accomplishment for Pruitt and staff.

agreed scn!

Displaced_Vol

cbhunter":1gbj806g said:
scn":1gbj806g said:

agreed scn!

Ditto!
Think I saw 24/7 had us at 15. Crazy that #15 puts us at #8 in the SEC but that's the way it goes. Never know how these pan out but I heard on the radio this morning that Bama, OSU, Clemson & OK have not had a class outside of the top 10 since the playoffs began & those are obviously your regulars.

THEdonkey0515

They said on the radio driving to work 3-5 spots left? So UT could have another gift coming.

Also said Len'Neth Whitehead a 4*top 10 ILB is gonna play HB to start with. 6'1" 230 pounds that can be interesting.

TDW05

2-Step Enabled
He will be a bus!! I'm still hoping Washington blows everyone's mind and comes to UT! Him with Bailey, there will be some school and SEC records broke!! GBO!!

wayne

They loaded up on defence. I hope they can find an explosive player on offense and a sold o-lineman with the remaining spots.

Sent from my VS988 using Tapatalk

Latest posts