Early Signing Day for the Vols

wayne

Jay Hardy. He's not signing today and people say that Tennessee is not out of it.

Sent from my VS988 using Tapatalk

cbhunter

Underwhelming thus far. Hopefully we get some nice surprises between now and February when its all said and done. I'm not holding my breath but just a couple of the right flips could straighten this class right out.

I'll fully support them regardless!!!

THEdonkey0515

Hopefully the vols will get a few more commits.

4* Tyler Baron top 5 player in Tennessee top 5 SDE is a name the vols are hoping to land.

4*DE/LB Morven Joseph is another possibility.

4* Len'Neth Whitehead HB/LB

3*Jimmy Holiday is listed a a dual QB. Could play WR or DB as a Vol ran a 4.38

And of course guys like hardy & Washington is still possible

If your comparing this class to last years probaby gonna be disappointed. 2 5* all American tackles and To'o To'o are gonna be hard to beat. Plus guys like gray and Maurer who also seen time as true freshman

Good news is hopefully they dont have to start multiple true freshman on the Oline or right in the middle of the defense next year. Or at running back/QB

scn

gobblegrunt":wdwa19p6 said:
Do you see the Vols flipping anyone or have any surprises today? I sure hope so because honestly I feel like this class is a little subpar. What's everyone else's opinion?

If(and it is always a big IF with kids) the Vols sign the ones committed and add 2-3 more that they have recently targeted, I'm pretty pleased with the class. Pruitt and staff have structured this class to fill needs rather than just going pure star power. They have obviously missed on a couple that would have really helped. But, they have added a couple of good looking recruits at the last minute. I'm still sweating the Baron and Joseph decisions as they are really needed on the D side of the ball.

The Holiday kid has playmaker written all over him. When you hear someone like Charles Davis compare some of his skills to Lamar Jackson, it gets your attention.

BTW, vol football has Mike Keith and Charles Davis doing video break downs this morning. They are professional quality. I normally don't do the Twitter stuff, but they are well worth watching.

TDW05

2-Step Enabled
Yes he will be, now if he just had a 6'7" five * TE to throw to.[/quote]

Yes sir!! Wouldn't that be an awesome asset to have!!

Latest posts