Duck drawing starts wed

drake799

Just to be clear this includes the tier 1 season blinds? That's what I would be applying for.

Correct. I made sure I put in my email this was for the 60 day season long blind draw and that was the response I got. I actually just looked about applying myself and you can't even try to apply individual. It ask if you want to create a group or join a group

WilcoKen

I saw the proposed in-person award day and I'm assuming they are still doing that. So Here's one for you: why in the world would you go to in person "award" day? Whats the point?

In person "draw" day I can see the point in. But in person award day when you already were notified electronically.....I like vendors and all but I'm not seeing it. Throwing a bone to us I guess. Thanks TWRA--that makes up for the last 3 year's trainwreck. Maybe all the individuals that dont know 3-5 to add to their party application this year can meet new people there for the 2023-24 draw.

Last edited:

TNGunsmoke

2-Step Enabled
I saw the proposed in-person award day and I'm assuming they are still doing that. So Here's one for you: why in the world would you go to in person "award" day? Whats the point?

In person "draw" day I can see the point in. But in person award day when you already were notified electronically.....I like vendors and all but I'm not seeing it. Throwing a bone to us I guess. Thanks TWRA--that makes up for the last 3 year's trainwreck. Maybe all the individuals that dont know 3-5 to add to their party application this year can meet new people there for the 2023-24 draw.
It's an attempt to throw us a bone about the in person draws, and the email notification is supposed to be after the in person announcement. I predict that if folks don't show up in person for the announcements, that they will use that as justification to not have them in the future, and say it was a vocal minority demanding it. They have gotten the online process they have wanted for years, and they won't give it up easily if at all.

TAFKAP

Well great now I can't apply because I don't have a group that's seems fair. Y'all be looking in the classifieds coming up. Thanks TWRA for another great decision made by someone with a piece of paper and no common sense.

I only have (2) on my party right now for the Reelfoot draw. You're welcome to join

WilcoKen

It's an attempt to throw us a bone about the in person draws, and the email notification is supposed to be after the in person announcement. I predict that if folks don't show up in person for the announcements, that they will use that as justification to not have them in the future, and say it was a vocal minority demanding it. They have gotten the online process they have wanted for years, and they won't give it up easily if at all.
I'd say your prediction is spot on.

Last edited:

WilcoKen

Has anyone seen this:
3DD6E7EB-B730-4DB8-ACE1-D493205446AD.jpeg

Trying to add him to my party and get this message. He has a lifetime sportman's license.

Latest posts