Duck Blind Drawing Is Open

West_Tn

Good Lord.
Whatever it takes to keep from fixing their mistake.

Guess I should add, I have heard good things about her and if he posted stuff like her address or something like that I can understand her being upset.
Some people are just as stoopid as tdub I guess.
He didn't post any of her personal information or anything like that. He just said something she didn't like. Should he have said it....no, but if your want to be a public figure you have to have thicker skin and expect stuff like that when you make decisions the majority of people disagree with.

It also clearly says in the paperwork that her suing him is to punish him and to deter others in the future.

Basically this is to shut everyone up that disagrees with them.

RUGER

2-Step Enabled
He didn't post any of her personal information or anything like that. He just said something she didn't like. Should he have said it....no, but if your want to be a public figure you have to have thicker skin and expect stuff like that when you make decisions the majority of people disagree with.

It also clearly says in the paperwork that her suing him is to punish him and to deter others in the future.

Not surprising considering them, as an agency.

jkelley429

I've been trying to track down the documents since I heard about this but haven't found anything. Do you have a link you can share on where to access the paperwork?

West_Tn

I've been trying to track down the documents since I heard about this but haven't found anything. Do you have a link you can share on where to access the paperwork?
I've not seen them anywhere publicly online yet. I had it sent to me. I'd rather not spread the actual paperwork myself. I can't afford to get sued 😂

younggun308

2-Step Enabled
You need one boat to get from the river ramp to the blind access point. Leave Boat 1 tied up there and then unload your gear and haul it up stairs or a ladder to the top of the river canal, and then portage it to the second boat location to use the second boat to get it to the blind because the hole is too deep to wade.

I remember learning about this 3 years ago. Goodness, how annoying it would be to build a blind there!

jkelley429

I spoke with one of the commissioners earlier today and it sounds like the issue of poor crops is going to be discussed heavily at the August commission meeting. Several of the commissioners are discussing a proposed rule to move the season-long drawing back to April and allow permittees to plant their own approved crops instead of TWRA.

West_Tn

I spoke with one of the commissioners earlier today and it sounds like the issue of poor crops is going to be discussed heavily at the August commission meeting. Several of the commissioners are discussing a proposed rule to move the season-long drawing back to April and allow permittees to plant their own approved crops instead of TWRA.
So they just want to get out of the work completely instead of just doing a better job.

West_Tn

1 to haul hunters in and the 2nd to haul the ducks out.
Haha if only that were true. Tigrett has been kinda down the past few years. But yea you need two boats to get to most of them because you have to run down the river in one. Climb up over the bank into the 2nd boat that you have left out there and take it to the blind.

TNGunsmoke

2-Step Enabled
Sounds fine and dandy if you have the equipment to plant the fields yourself, a lot of us don't.

drake799

I just read where she has stepped down and her husband took her place??
How can that just "happen" ??
I thought I seen where her husband was an attorney and I'm assuming the one who's involved with the lawsuit. Maybe someone can correct me if I'm wrong on that. I haven't heard or see what the guy said about her. But I can't imagine it being any worse than I've seen said about some other commissioners

SinningSaint33

If that's the case they have no choice but to go back to the old draw system. Hell, do the draw one year and grandfather everybody that draws one in. Like most west Sandy blinds. That way they can be completely done with it. Sure. Top blinds will obviously sell for big money. But oh well. They want out, that can get them out.

TimberMan

Just wait and see all the folks claiming crops were sabotaged by another blind in the field. Crops being manipulated to be deemed baiting and blinds shut down.

Last edited:

tickweed

How bout TWRA's Mrs. Box suing a duck hunter who was vocaly unhappy with all this blind drawing tier crap for $12.5 MILLION dollars.

What a freaking joke
Well,well,well. So how bout you tell us what was said about Ms. Box, and why a suit was filed. You seem to be all in the know. l would bet if it was your Mother, Wife, Daughter, you would have been pissed too. So you see, it wasnt a joke. Many run there mouth about it, but dont really know what was said. l wish that people would keep there mouth shut, if not informed. This isnt at all like me, but lm sick of it.

tickweed

Good Lord.
Whatever it takes to keep from fixing their mistake.

Guess I should add, I have heard good things about her and if he posted stuff like her address or something like that I can understand her being upset.
Some people are just as stoopid as tdub I guess.
And just so you know, Angie isnt trying to FIX her mistake. You guys dont have one clue. Angie was one of few commissioners who tried to keep draw as it was, but got bullied by other commissiners. You guys are so unhappy , why dont you just lease a place, or better yet, go buy one. quit depending on the state to provide you one. l like , and am friends with many of you guys. l was going to the drawings back in the seventys, had a crowd of maybe 600. most of you weren't even born. You wanna blame someone, blame the same groups that EVERY year at big sandy from the first card called had runners just race to the one drew, offer big money in front of twra guys to try and buy. it couldnt be enforced, these guys knew it. Twra asked everyone every yr to not do this at start of draw, but these guys kept on. the crowd grew to over 3000, just a public lottery. actual guys who really wanted a spot, who loved the sport, had their odds really reduced. l turned down 16000 for a spot one yr. l tried to do right, l DId do right. So you guys quit blaming TWRA. maybe some of you really dont know, maybe too young. It was a few groups of guys who screwed it for all the legit hunters in the state, mainly big sandy. you guys really need to investigate the facts. l dont agree with every thing TWRA does. never will. some commissioners didnt have a clue. two from east Tn. where the main ones who pushed for the draw. before you criticize the law suit, find out what was said. l promise you, ld be pissed too.