Duck Blind Drawing Is Open

West_Tn

Can you only draw at one WMA this year?
Yes only one. I wish you could pick blinds from any WMA, but I see the negatives of that too. The one year they allowed that is when you had a lot of people from East TN drawing blinds in West TN and many of them went unbrushed and unused. Forcing everyone to only pick one WMA eliminates the majority of that since most will choose their local WMA.

jkelley429

I drove through Camden Bottoms yesterday and the corn out there is absolutely pitiful. The sharecropper fields look great but TWRA seems to be incapable of getting anything to grow in the areas they plant. Is there any legitimate reason why they can't make it work or is it just blatant negligence?

TNGunsmoke

2-Step Enabled
I drove through Camden Bottoms yesterday and the corn out there is absolutely pitiful. The sharecropper fields look great but TWRA seems to be incapable of getting anything to grow in the areas they plant. Is there any legitimate reason why they can't make it work or is it just blatant negligence?
They'd prefer to leave it moist soil plants, and I guess are trying to just grow a little corn here and there in with it.

MickThompson

TVA was repairing something with the pumps around there if I'm not mistaken and the water couldn't be pumped out

gobbler32

Anybody else getting the message when trying to apply that you don't meet all the requirements to apply?
Im a party leader and when anyone tries to join the party it says the party number doesn't exist. But I have a confirmation email that it did

TNGunsmoke

2-Step Enabled
Does anybody know why that Tigrett says "2 boats required" for most of em?
You need one boat to get from the river ramp to the blind access point. Leave Boat 1 tied up there and then unload your gear and haul it up stairs or a ladder to the top of the river canal, and then portage it to the second boat location to use the second boat to get it to the blind because the hole is too deep to wade.

West_Tn

Haven't heard about that one.
Surprised they didn't come after me. LOL
I saw the rumors on fb and figured it was true, but wasn't sure. Over the weekend I actually saw and read all of the paperwork filed by her attorney.

She is suing him for defamation of character for causing her injury and damages for the invasion of her privacy from his comments on Facebook on TWRA's posts. She claims he inflicted serious emotional distress, humiliation, and injured her standing in the community.

RUGER

2-Step Enabled
I saw the rumors on fb and figured it was true, but wasn't sure. Over the weekend I actually saw and read all of the paperwork filed by her attorney.

She is suing him for defamation of character for causing her injury and damages for the invasion of her privacy from his comments on Facebook on TWRA's posts. She claims he inflicted serious emotional distress, humiliation, and injured her standing in the community.
Good Lord.
Whatever it takes to keep from fixing their mistake.

Guess I should add, I have heard good things about her and if he posted stuff like her address or something like that I can understand her being upset.
Some people are just as stoopid as tdub I guess.

Last edited:

Latest posts