Donkeys $25 each - Dickson, TN

bigbell270

My brother and I inherited some of my dads donkeys. . Today my brother was taking off some cows and these 2 came in the pen with the cows and he was able to snap some pictures. He let them back out in the pasture as they run with the cows and eat well. I will try and get some better pictures this weekend. They have never been ridden and never handled at all. They will come into the pen when feed and have a place to load them. Not even sure if they are male or female. They do seem to keep the coyotes away from the cattle..

donkey (2).JPEG

I sure wish you weren't 3.5 hours away. Or I wish I had a better trailer. This is good deal for someone to get some protection for their livestock. I recently had a buddy cross fence his pasture to separate his sheep herd, and on the first night he had two lambs killed in the area that did not have his donkey. He only had one donkey and the coyotes where smart enough to know that donkey could not get to them. First and only time he has lost a lamb to coyotes because he went the very next day and invested in another donkey. He is a firm believer in a donkey now. I have cattle with no donkeys, but I've been seriously considering picking some up. I hope these go to good home and someone can use them. GLWS

Tango7450

My brother and I inherited some of my dads donkeys. . Today my brother was taking off some cows and these 2 came in the pen with the cows and he was able to snap some pictures. He let them back out in the pasture as they run with the cows and eat well. I will try and get some better pictures this weekend. They have never been ridden and never handled at all. They will come into the pen when feed and have a place to load them. Not even sure if they are male or female. They do seem to keep the coyotes away from the cattle..

View attachment 119178

View attachment 119178
I'm interested , message sent.

Mattt

If u were closer they'd be I. My trailer. Easily 100.00 each put them on Craigslist they'll come load them with a smile and hand you a hondo

Latest posts