Free brass in Dickson

Smells Like Sulfur

My neighbor was out doing a bit of shooting, and I collected what brass I could find. He was just going to leave it, so I figured why waste it. I don't reload, or shoot cartridge guns (I muzzleload), so they are of absolutely no use to me.

I don't know the quantity, but there are quite a few 20 gauge shotgun shells, 5.56, 9mm, and .38 special. There might be a few other random ones thrown in there as well. Almost all of them are brass case, although there are a few steel cases in there, but not many. Some of them are dirty, as they were pulled out of mud, others are clean (not cleaned).

What you see in the picture is what you get. I started to bag them by caliber, but gave up.

I can meet around the Dickson, Centerville, Fairview triangle.

As stated in post title, they are free, and what you get is what you get.

20240127_150343.jpg

Snake

My neighbor was out doing a bit of shooting, and I collected what brass I could find. He was just going to leave it, so I figured why waste it. I don't reload, or shoot cartridge guns (I muzzleload), so they are of absolutely no use to me.

I don't know the quantity, but there are quite a few 20 gauge shotgun shells, 5.56, 9mm, and .38 special. There might be a few other random ones thrown in there as well. Almost all of them are brass case, although there are a few steel cases in there, but not many. Some of them are dirty, as they were pulled out of mud, others are clean (not cleaned).

What you see in the picture is what you get. I started to bag them by caliber, but gave up.

I can meet around the Dickson, Centerville, Fairview triangle.

As stated in post title, they are free, and what you get is what you get.

View attachment 213232
Mighty nice of you brother.

Latest posts