Do the goal posts come down Saturday?

mayberryrick

Owned…..

Attachments

• 1928AABB-8682-47B5-9F59-637841E0F442.jpeg
    1928AABB-8682-47B5-9F59-637841E0F442.jpeg
    199.6 KB · Views: 74

scn

Have they said he wont be playing on Sat?
Nobody has (or will) confirm that he is out for sure. Internal rumblings seem to indicate that he has a high ankle sprain. Normally those take 4-6 weeks to get over.

It is better than the knee injury I was afraid he had, but may very likely keep him out of at least the next couple of games.

TNTreeman

I with SCN . Born and raised a Vol fan and I hope I'm wrong but I see the gators playing their best game of the year and winning. TN will beat them up and they may not win 3 more games after TN but for some reason they have the Vols number; dang I want to be wrong and gladly eat my words. Nothing would pls me more than Neyland to be rockin and the Vols win but I can't see it. As far as injuries I'd never give any info if I was coaching and keep em guessing as to key players health and availability.

wayne

As far as the goal posts coming down, there is a generation of Vol fans/ students that have never experienced this level of excitement before. All they know is always losing to Florida and Alabama, and to some extent Georgia. It will be up to those fans as to the fate of the goal posts come Saturday around 6:00 p.m. eastern daylight time.

PalsPal

You have to win before the goal posts come down.

Florida wins by 10
I with SCN .

We shall see!

However, after some reconsidering, I don't think the goal posts will come down after the win Saturday, and here is my reasoning.

Today's students, especially the males, are a different breed for the most part. I don't think most of them would have the balls to jump on the field if they saw a strong police presence.

Those present that would have the fortitude to do it are too old to try it, like my 81 yr old dad. While his mind might be urging him to do it, he'll quickly reconsider.

Latest posts