The Third Saturday in October

THE DUKE

You can count this one to poor coaching after halftime most partly on the OC. I've seen middle school call better plays. There was missed calls on both sides as in every game what makes the difference is when those penalties are called that changes the game .

Gravey

Hind site is always 20/20 right? Go back to the first half where UT kicks 2 field goals instead of getting touchdowns. That's an 8 point difference so could've been 28-7 at half. Then take bama's defensive touchdown away and it's a 28-27 game. Bama may have gone for 2 to tie and we'll never know but it's those type things that drive me crazy as a fan. As bad as they played in the second half they still could've won the game. That's all hypothetical and they didn't so it doesn't matter.
Frustrated Head GIF

Bamamonts

Hind site is always 20/20 right? Go back to the first half where UT kicks 2 field goals instead of getting touchdowns. That's an 8 point difference so could've been 28-7 at half. Then take bama's defensive touchdown away and it's a 28-27 game. Bama may have gone for 2 to tie and we'll never know but it's those type things that drive me crazy as a fan. As bad as they played in the second half they still could've won the game. That's all hypothetical and they didn't so it doesn't matter.
Frustrated Head GIF
I thought the field goals were good calls.
It could have been 14-7 at halftime.
The two 4th down stops I thought was big. Especially the 2nd one. I don't like lining up is shotgun formation on those plays.

Gravey

I thought the field goals were good calls.
It could have been 14-7 at halftime.
The two 4th down stops I thought was big. Especially the 2nd one. I don't like lining up is shotgun formation on those plays.
Definitely had to kick those 2 and take points. My post was hypothetical except for the shotgun and that was stupid. 😉

Latest posts