Destin fishing charters???

hunter drew

Anybody got a small charter they would recommend. I'm wanting to take my dad out the first week of June. If you could provide a link please. I'm wanting to catch more then just mango snapper lol. I done a big one a few years ago. But I'm pretty much want it to be less then 6 or so people

rebs1

Seawinder. Captain Stan. He fishes offshore and he has a nice air conditioned boat. We always have a blast with him.
850-259-3778

hunter drew

rebs1 said:
Seawinder. Captain Stan. He fishes offshore and he has a nice air conditioned boat. We always have a blast with him.
850-259-3778

It looks great. Have you ever been around the first week of June. If you don't mind I would love to see some fishing pics if you got it

rebs1

ddbe1723.jpg

rebs1

a9f2ab8d.jpg

Nice jacks and grouper trip. Snapper season was closed but we caught some monsters. These aren't all the fish from this trip, just the ones we kept. We go every year and always leave happy.

rebs1

We go however long he suggests. He knows how far he needs to go to get you on good fishing. We've gone as short as 8 hours and as long as sixteen. The average is probally about ten hours.

Latest posts