Deer Processors Spring City/Rhea County Area?

Harold Money jr

Go across watts bar dam on Hwy 68, when you get to the top of the hill, there's an old store on the left, behind it is Watts Bar Wildlife artistry a real good processor.

TraumaSlave

Go across watts bar dam on Hwy 68, when you get to the top of the hill, there's an old store on the left, behind it is Watts Bar Wildlife artistry a real good processor.
Only if you like hair in your meat. Took multiple deer there and was never happy. Vac pax with holes, hair, less meat than I expected, and if you want sausage it's all or none.

Grill-n-man

Been using the one on 68 across the dam for years. No issues that are different than any other butcher/slaughter house. Mostly get summer sausage, he has someone that does it for him, and it's real good and on par with price and quantity. None will yield as much as self cut. But since you in spring city H&R in homestead is good

DoubleRidge

Clarks up on Evensville Mtn. Good guy and does it right. Breakfast sausage is awesome as well.

I love the deer snack sticks and deer summer sausage...but I've yet to have a breakfast sausage that taste right?...it's either too dry or not enough seasoning?....and I'm not talking about Clark's...I've never been there....don't live in the area....I'm just talking deer breakfast sausage in general....I want some good sausage....so what does Clark's do? Lots of pork fat? Perfect seasoning? Or?....I've heard of folks using cheap bacon for their fat? Just curious what to request next time I have breakfast sausage made? And if pork fat what percentage? Appreciate any suggestions.

Latest posts