Deer Camp

DC219

It varies, last weekend we grilled 26 dove breasts on an open fire. It was fantastic. Sometimes we cook venison, but mostly bring fairly simple things to prepare. A big bag of already cooked fried chicken is a go-to. Lots of snacks, baked beans, potato salad, BBQ can all be on the menu. We're planning for one of us to bring a smoked hind quarter one weekend.

Hduke86

Jon and I enjoy backcountry lattes and vegan freeze dried meals whilst we stroll through the wilderness in our puffy Patagonia jackets, ever so often taking a break to ponder the awesomeness of seek1.
I guess I can't join the club with my Ozark trail thermos with Mayfield eggnog. My Mossy Oak 100% cotton hoodie. While I eat my instant garlic mashed potatoes from the bag.

AT Hiker

I guess I can't join the club with my Ozark trail thermos with Mayfield eggnog. My Mossy Oak 100% cotton hoodie. While I eat my instant garlic mashed potatoes from the bag.
If Mayfeilds makes a pumpkin spice eggnog, then snag me a pint and you can join our club. I go full blown white chick on anything pumpkin spice.

Hduke86

If Mayfeilds makes a pumpkin spice eggnog, then snag me a pint and you can join our club. I go full blown white chick on anything pumpkin spice.
If I can find some Starbucks pumpkin spice eggnog latte. That would give you a few more "likes" on your Instahoe or CrapChat. Then you could stage it next to a fire like you're way off lost in the wilderness and your Prius could be in the background.

Latest posts