Crappie bushes?

WTM

just dont do like an old timer did on birdsong a couple years ago. he put out some cedar trees by the bridge which is a pretty good spot. only except they stuck up about 3ft outnof the water at winter pool. those trees were probably 20ft tall.

i will say the youtube star from 3 pound crappie caught a couple of nice blacks out of those trees during a crappie tourney.

hammer33

If you decide to make these, ask some plumbers for their PEX & PVC cut offs/scraps. Stick them in an amazon box, fill with concrete and you have a great no snag stake bed.

Iglow

I went out there today and even as much of a caveman as me with this garmin, I found 3 in 30 min! I got to thinking we don't know how many bushes are down there cause if I'm putting them out and you are putting them out and Joe is and Sam is and Billy is and none of us knows the others there could be who knows how many! I would guess too many isn't a good thing cause it could scatter fish all over all of them?

JRC1

I went out there today and even as much of a caveman as me with this garmin, I found 3 in 30 min! I got to thinking we don't know how many bushes are down there cause if I'm putting them out and you are putting them out and Joe is and Sam is and Billy is and none of us knows the others there could be who knows how many! I would guess too many isn't a good thing cause it could scatter fish all over all of them?
I remember listening to a podcast where Chase Petty alluded to the fact that too many man made structures were scattering the fish on Kentucky Lake.