Coyotes at LBL

nate17

The Hunt will go down on Feb. 13

If you plan on going please confirm on this thread, that way i can get an idea of how many. Also if you know how to call let me know.

Rough Game Plan: Final details can be decided upon later.

1. Meet at South Welcome Check Station at 5:00am on the 13th so we can try and pair up some of the unexperienced guys with the guys that know what they are doing. This should also give us plenty of time to get to our first set by daylight.

2. We will try and break for lunch/see whats been killed around 11:00a and meet back at south welcome. Anybody that wants to can go in to Dover and eat lunch wherever majority wants to go.

3. After lunch we can go back out and try and get a few more sets in before dark. After dark meet back at south welcome to make sure everyone made it out and to hopefully take some pics of some dogs.

4. If anyone wants to do anything on Friday night/Sunday, that is totally up to you. Dont forget it is Valentines day though. Dont need a bunch of wives mad at me. lol

5. Like i said earlier, this just just a rough outline, anybody that wants to throw some other suggestions in, feel free. Im sure some of us might get together friday night and eat.

nate17

Alright here are the people that sound like they are coming. Any one else is welcome. PM me for my number if you got questions.

Nate17
TN RDG RNR
DUCK
Redblood
44fanatic
tophat

Here are the details.

Saturday morning: meet at South welcome check station at 5:30am. I plan on heading for my first set at 5:45.

The rest can be worked out when we get there, no need to overcomplicate.

Ill be around friday night, and im sure keith will if he is still planning on coming, if anyone wants to have some supper and drink a cold one let me know.

Ive seen several dogs on lbl lately so hopefully we will tag a couple.

8up

Bill you need to leave a wake up call. We can still get together at my place to try for a yote or two. I have a funeral in the morning so I have to skip this outing. I could have used a lesson.

44fanatic

R.I.P.
Sorry to hear about the funeral. Prayers and best wishes for the family.

I have nothing on my calendar 7 days a week at the moment so anytime that is good for you shouldnt be a problem with me.

Latest posts