Coyotes at LBL

nate17

Anyone planning on coming to LBL and hunt coyotes for the centerfire season thats gonna be opening up?? I know a couple of good spots, but dont know much about hunting em if anyone is interested in gettin together.

nate17

Starktank,

Im there 24/7. I live and work there. Let me know if you wanna come up. Maybe we'll find someone that knows what they are doing and can go with us. I have one spot where i'd say there's probably 10+ within earshot distance.

nate17

redblood,

I know my way around LBL pretty good and would love to team up with you. I think im gonna post this in the general forum and see what kind of interest we could get in an lbl get together. We already have 3 guys in just a couple hours that are interested.

RUGER

2-Step Enabled
I didn't know they had a centerfire season.

Pick a weekend and I will do my best to be there.
Maybe I can talk my hunting partner into coming too.

nate17

Here is a list of people that I have gotten either a yes or a maybe from.

Rackseeker
Ruger
Yodeldog
AussieSniper
Redblood
Knothead
Starktank
Stickler
44fanatic
spitndrum
bsl
TN RDG RNR

Im looking at doing it either the weekend of the 13th or the weekend of the 20th. I just dont feel like its right to try and pull from the vous.

If you have an opinion on which weekend, leave it here and majority will probably rule. I look to have some kind of date set in stone within the next few days.

Yodel Dog

If it's decided a go, I don't have a problem teaming up with one of the guys that are less experienced. I don't know my way around too well, I've only been there once, but I've got a GPS and that's all I need. Maybe there's enough guides to go around. It would sure help to have an idea of some potential areas.

nate17

I dont think that having people that atleast semi-know their way around will be a problem. Im mainly worried about having enough people that know how to call a dog in to team up with the unexperienced hunters.

The only 2 that say they are experienced so far is Redblood and Yodeldog.

Any other folks in this list that have experience?? We would more than likely need atleast 2 more hopefully 3 or 4 so we could split up mostly into pairs.

Also, I still haven't heard any opinion on dates yet. I personally am leaning torwards the weekend of the 13th.

8up

I live close and would be interested and have never tried it. I have one of the old caller boxes with a cd and I think my dad has a howler mouth call. I have some land someone that knows what they are doing could come out and teach me and kill a few too. I am between Clarksville and Dover.

Latest posts