Could Muschamp ...

TreyB

PalsPal":1az1pqya said:
put the final nail in Mac's FL tenure?

Someone made this statement in reply to comments Pat Dooley made to Finebaum yesterday linked below. (I'm sure the FL guys have seen it, but just forgot to link it over here ;) )

Wouldn't that be something :D ?

https://www.saturdaydownsouth.com/flori ... return-18/

Man you are reaching with that statement.... :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

I expected better from you. ;) :D

gator-n-buck

If Mac is fired it will have nothing to do with his win/lose record. It would have more to do with the friction between him and Stricklin. Heck, they might fire him this Sunday even if they beat Georgia...... :mrgreen:

TreyB

Something to watch..... Uf's basketball coach (Mike White) brother is the AD at UCF. :pop:

TreyB

gator-n-buck":y5yzder2 said:
If Mac is fired it will have nothing to do with his win/lose record. It would have more to do with the friction between him and Stricklin. Heck, they might fire him this Sunday even if they beat Georgia...... :mrgreen:

Agree

TreyB

farmin68":18vvnxwz said:
Mac should be fired for fabricating the death threat story.

IF he did, I agree... More going on behind the scenes.

:pop:

gator-n-buck

farmin68":14vfk9kd said:
Mac should be fired for fabricating the death threat story.

I'm not sure that he fabricated the threats or not. A lot of coaches receive threats from crazy fans when things aren't going good.

Now bringing up threats to the media and catching the AD and the athletic dept. off guard. Now that's a problem.

BamaProud

gator-n-buck":r1b26nfm said:
I'm not sure that he fabricated the threats or not. A lot of coaches receive threats from crazy fans when things aren't going good.

Now bringing up threats to the media and catching the AD and the athletic dept. off guard. Now that's a problem.

*and not reporting it to the police nor providing supporting evidence to the athletic department

gator-n-buck

gator-n-buck":2x397805 said:

Did I mention Sunday a few days ago.... Looks like it's in the works.

Latest posts