ESPN/Charter dispute could be the end of televised sports as we know it!

PalsPal

So unlike virtually every other carriage dispute we've seen, when ESPN's games being pulled made fans furious and the resulting threats terrified the cable companies, the Charter people are actually encouraging you to go sign up for YouTube TV or whatever other streaming service you want to use. Why? Because they make more money off broadband, they don't really care about their cable business any more.

THEdonkey0515

Dropped Direct TV before the Tennessee game because of channel 6. I got fubo for less than half what I was paying direct and have every sports channel I could think of....

wayne

I have a Hulu account. I've had no trouble streaming espn programming with Spectrum internet. When I load the espn app, it says Powered by Hulu. I've heard people were having trouble streaming espn alone with Spectrum.

Forvols

Dropped direct tv last week. Got Holston TV (through Holston electric) streaming. Paying less for all the channels(excluding pay channels) plus fiber optic internet through holston electric than I was for just direct tv. No contract, Im still going to investigate other streaming packages for better choices and less money.

Latest posts