C'Mere Deer

Remi1187

Anyone ever use this stuff (C'mere Deer)? Just wonderin if someone can give me the REAL skinny on it. Thank in advance.

Samson Mac

A guy at work told me he used it last year in Tn and Al and harvested two of his biggest buck while using it. I placed some out in front of one of my trail cams and had 97 pics in one week of the same sorry 4 X 2 six pointer 1.5 year old buck. So I moved it to the other side of my dad's farm along some very good trails and it hasn't produced the first pics yet. The deer on the farm are already attacking the acorns hard on the farm and haven�t even touched it yet. I am not saying it doesn't work by all means I just thought I would try it just to see. I will stick with my Trophy Rock if I want pics for now on. $.02 :(

RUGER

2-Step Enabled
According to televison it works great. :D

I will say this though, if you are considering using it in TN... you might want to read the label and make sure it is at least 51% salt and contain no food stuffs.

Remi1187

Thanks guys- appreciate it. I have had tremendous success with Deer Cane. I just wondered if all the hype on C'mere Deer held water or not. Curiously though, the deer here in Montgomery county have not taken to my trophy rocks to good... HHhhmmmm....

solodren

I was wondering the same thing , it is 3 to 4 times cmore deer and stuff like it surely it cant be that much better , logically how can you really judge that stuff you would have to have the exact same factors in any situation to get an acurate reading. It cant be that much better than the rest. But paying 25 as aposed to paying 8 makes you feel like it. All the atractants have pretty much the same stuff I dont think it is patented and and scientists who work for the big companys knows what the deer like. baiting is ilegal and they dont like salt in the winter so just so either way it doesnt really matter... hope my 2cents helps/..

BZ911

it did not work for me. the throphy rock works but it is getting exspensive and it seem that the rock get smaller each year.

Latest posts