Cinnamon Rolls

bowriter

R.I.P.
My best friend, who is also my sous chef, is a master baker. Her cinnamon rolls will start a riot. She is also battling cancer we tend to bolster each other from time to time. Now Jeanne, my 110 pound wife, is addicted to her cinnamon rolls. I can eat a bite or two, Jeanne will stand at the kitchen counter and eat half of them.

So today, my sous chef was having a rough time. Jeanne came home from church and we were curled up in my big leather chair watching a movie. Jeanne said, "I don't care what you do with my husband but there better not be any cinnamon rolls downstairs."

I should mention- no hanky and very little panky. She holds me when I want to cry and I hold her when she wants to cry. Been that way for 15 years. And she still won't show me how she makes those dam rolls.

green doe

Which one is hanky and which one is panky? I always forget.

I made some cinnamon coffee cake yesterday. Very cinnamon-y and kinda gooey. Quite delicious if I say so myself. I want to make cinnamon rolls but I have to do it when I have enough time on a Sunday so I can take them to work before I eat them all. I'm going to try the King Arthur Flour recipe from their website.

I'm glad you have a friend like that, bowriter. :)

bowriter

R.I.P.
The more gooey the better. If you don't have to wash your hands twice, they aren't done right. I don't know how she does hers but talk about gooey! But I would walk six miles and kill for one of her blueberry pies. Every summer we go pick fresh berries at a nursery near here and she makes me a pie. Each bite is three orgasms and head butt into the wall.

As an aside, she is going in for more tests today and her cloaca of a fiance is too busy to take so I am going to. I told her she better have me some rolls ready when I get there.

Latest posts