Christmas Ribs

BigAl

Got 6 slabs of baby backs on the smoker. Going to vaccum pack these and give them to family for Christmas gifts.
Almost ready for foil wrap.
christmas ribs 2023.jpg

JCDEERMAN

That's a great idea. I need to be more proactive on this type of stuff. In the past, I've jarred salsa and marinara for gifts. People love homemade stuff like this.

backyardtndeer

You are making deliveries right, I will pm you my address.😁 lol.

Those look great. I have 10 lbs of ground venison in the fridge already mixed with jerky seasoning and cure. Will also be for gifts and will go in the dehydrator tomorrow. My turkeys were still frozen last night, but I stuck them in a brine bath anyways.

BigAl

These turned out good but not 100 percent perfect. Still need some extra flavor. One rib was a little too tender, but the rest were fine. I'm actually doing practice cooks for competition. Did something new, wrapped in butcher paper before going in the vaccuum bag. Less messy and hopefully will prevent any bones from breaking the seal.

waterman

You are making deliveries right, I will pm you my address.😁 lol.

Those look great. I have 10 lbs of ground venison in the fridge already mixed with jerky seasoning and cure. Will also be for gifts and will go in the dehydrator tomorrow. My turkeys were still frozen last night, but I stuck them in a brine bath anyways.
put my first of 6# on the dehydrator at 10:30 this morning. always goes over great as christmas gifts

Latest posts