chicken bombs

chunkandwind

Dice and mix ripe Mango and Jalapeno with softened cream cheese.

Butterfly your chicken breast and pound until nice and thin.

Season to taste. I use a rub mix I make.

Spread cream cheese mixture on chicken breast and roll. Wrap with bacon.
Sprinkle with more rub.

Place on a hot grill, indirect heat. I use Kingsford with hickory chips inside. I place a chunk of Applewood on the coals when I put the chicken on. Grill until internal temp hits 165-170.

Rob R.

This sounds really good! How much cream cheese, jalapeno and mango do you use? How many bombs will this make? I know, I know! All these questions! But it looks really good and is something I wanna try.
Now I gotta do some research and see who it was near Dyersburg that had the apple wood LOL! I'm feeling a road trip in the near future!

TAFKAP

Rob R. said:
Now I gotta do some research and see who it was near Dyersburg that had the apple wood LOL! I'm feeling a road trip in the near future!

Dodge Man

TAFKAP

Indeed.....I suspect that I will have a trip up north sometime in the relatively near future. I'll probably bring a load of it back.

chunkandwind

Rob R. said:
This sounds really good! How much cream cheese, jalapeno and mango do you use? How many bombs will this make? I know, I know! All these questions! But it looks really good and is something I wanna try.

I used 1 mango, 2 large jalape�o and a stick of cream cheese. It makes 4 pieces of chicken which I made from 2 large breasts. Let me know how y'all like them if you make them,

Rob R.

chunkandwind said:
Rob R. said:

I used 1 mango, 2 large jalape�o and a stick of cream cheese. It makes 4 pieces of chicken which I made from 2 large breasts. Let me know how y'all like them if you make them,

Ok cool! I'm going to try this real soon. Will let you know how it turns out.

Latest posts