Chickamauga WMA - Yellow Creek

SKhunter

Are any of you all familiar with Yellow Creek WMA? I got drawn for a hunt this year and I am not familiar with it. Thanks in advance.

HDUKE1986

Blind 2 is pretty good its down in the corner of flooded field in the very back of the tract to give you a heads up when I was out there a few weeks ago in blind 1 I walked to blind 2 to just get up and stretch my legs knowing we were the only people out there and there was no blind so you may want to bring some material just to hide you some

Nitro

I got blind site 4. I've seen 1&2 and 3 but have never seen 4. Planning to go take a look Tuesday. I could get to 1&2 in a 14' widebody Jon with a 25 horse but it was kinda hard. Hope we can walk in on 4. May take kayak to retrieve in the event we shoot anything.if anyone can tell me anything about 4 I'd appreciate it.

HDUKE1986

Hey Nitro you can walk to blind 4 but it can be a real pain carrying all your gear and stuff but if you go down the.creek in a canoe or something smaller theres a dirt road to the right that leads into the field for blind 4 and if I recall correctly once you enter the flooded field to blind 4 its all the way to the left in the corner

Latest posts