Cheatham WMA

thetoolman

I have deer hunted it a few times, the sign is there but good luck actually finding deer. During ML and Rifle it is buck only due to the herd being hit hard by EHD a few years back.

J-WO

The turkey population is excellent, but the deer herd is sub-par now-a-days. Hoping its starts regaining some steam,as its only about 20 minutes from me!

LIL JOKER

that's where I started hunting ..man that place all most made me stop hunting..i got friends that been hunting that place since me and u was born they havnt had any luck in the last couple of yrs..I tagged out at ft Campbell last season and gave it a try I did pass several small bucks and seen a few does..i couldn't belive it..lol

MattR

I hunted the heck out of it. Seen sign, but not many deer. I don't think I am going to hunt it any this year. If it is a close drive for you, give it a shot.

DeerKiller2012

PSEhunter said:
I know years ago it was the place to go in middle Tn
We use to go up an stay the week o muzzleloader . My family use to kill nice bucks up there every year. . After EHD hit that place it really hurt it bad. Haven't been up there much since. I'm sure there's still some good deer up there, just gotta go deep