Cheatham WMA

thetoolman

I have deer hunted it a few times, the sign is there but good luck actually finding deer. During ML and Rifle it is buck only due to the herd being hit hard by EHD a few years back.

J-WO

The turkey population is excellent, but the deer herd is sub-par now-a-days. Hoping its starts regaining some steam,as its only about 20 minutes from me!

LIL JOKER

that's where I started hunting ..man that place all most made me stop hunting..i got friends that been hunting that place since me and u was born they havnt had any luck in the last couple of yrs..I tagged out at ft Campbell last season and gave it a try I did pass several small bucks and seen a few does..i couldn't belive it..lol

MattR

I hunted the heck out of it. Seen sign, but not many deer. I don't think I am going to hunt it any this year. If it is a close drive for you, give it a shot.

DeerKiller2012

PSEhunter said:
I know years ago it was the place to go in middle Tn
We use to go up an stay the week o muzzleloader . My family use to kill nice bucks up there every year. . After EHD hit that place it really hurt it bad. Haven't been up there much since. I'm sure there's still some good deer up there, just gotta go deep

Latest posts