Cheatham WMA Quota failures

FTP

I am very aware they may from time to time answer questions found on here. Have spoken with them about our concerns for years now, and to say I have an "agenda" is laughable! My only agenda is to be able to public property and have it accessible during the season so that it can be enjoyed by all who want to use it. If that is an agenda.... I could care less bro.

FTP

I am very aware they may from time to time answer questions found on here. Have spoken with them about our concerns for years now, and to say I have an "agenda" is laughable! My only agenda is to be able to public property and have it accessible during the season so that it can be enjoyed by all who want to use it. If that is an agenda.... I could care less bro.
Once again, I am correct on this one. To remind everyone, the TWRA rationale for the quota hunts on the Cheatham WMA was to increase hunter participation. Well, let me say, I've hunted on this current quota since Friday, there were some hunters up here on Friday and Saturday. But from Sunday to now, the place is a ghost town. To award 450 permits, it appears to be another failure for em. What is really going on????