Caught 420 white bass below Cheatham Dam

Damfishing

Lol they should get banned and does anyone know if they were bank fishing or in a boat. If they were in a boat I bet Twra takes their boat.

BlountArrow

David said:
I'd just like to know what bait they were using as well

When the White Bass (Stripe as some call it) are running or breaking you can pretty much throw anything at them with a hook on it and one or more will bite it. 420 is alot no doubt, but if you've ever seen them breaking it's not unimaginable. The many times I've seen it on Fort Loudon or Tellico they get in huge schools and normally they will rise up for a few minutes and it looks like a school of piranhas attacking something like what you'd see on National Geographic, then they go back down, and rise up again nearby, and just do that all day long sometimes it seems. We always throw a shiny spoon or a rooster tail, but again they will pretty much hit anything moving.

Bayou Buck

Sounds like they are all from Thailand or that region. When I lived in New Orleans we always had a problemwith the local Vietnamese community doing the same thing. They knew how to catch some fish though.

Latest posts