Can You Borrow A Gun And Hit the Target?

gil1

A buddy sometimes borrows my (scoped) muzzleloader for deer hunting. If I have the gun sighted in, is it universally sighted in for everyone? Thanks.

jcb9901

My nephew comes over and shoots 4-5 of my guns and has no problems hitting where he aims.I did have a 22lr that I could shoot bottle caps at 50yds that my Dad could not hit the broadside of a barn with.It was scoped and we both wear glasses which might have cause Him the problem.So I would say yes in most cases

vonb

Could I use someone else's rig and hit what I was aiming at...I guess that depends on whether it's sighted-in. Would I have confidence in that rig with no prior experience? Nope.

WestTn Huntin man

2-Step Enabled
Maybe ??Alot of varibles.Left or right handed ?? Trigger pull ect. Chances are it will be OK to hit a deer. The question would be hitting the bullseye consently ??A few practice rounds would be the best way to tell for sure.

Tiny

WestTn Huntin'man said:
Maybe ??Alot of varibles.Left or right handed ?? Trigger pull ect. Chances are it will be OK to hit a deer. The question would be hitting the bullseye consently ??A few practice rounds would be the best way to tell for sure.

Agree with that as no 2 people will hold the "gun" the same.

Latest posts