Burris FF3

ADR

For those still shopping for a FF3, I will try to save you some time and money. I was able to find them cheapest at Vergona outdoors. $185 TYD. New, no tax and no shipping. I received mine a couple days ago so it's real.
I would post a link but posting this thread is extent of my IT capabilities

Last edited:

UCStandSitter

I didn't know people were havin a hard time finding one??? I have one I hadon a pistol just sitting in the safe. Got some dings on the shroud from daily carry but works fine. If you read this and need one and are cool with used, let me know. Maybe a hundo? I dont really use it

Gravey

Much appreciated.
While I like to pick on Gravey whenever possible, getting the battery cover down was a pain and UT lost so he gets a pass from me today.
I hate they lost but was at my hunting lease showing my brother around since he's joining us this year. That's how concerned I was with whether they won or lost. Don't get me wrong I listened to thw second half on the radio driving back home and was hoping they'd win but I learned years ago the sun comes up tomorrow no matter what. 👍

Rakkin6

Shows out of stock now.

Yeah I can help with that. Get somebody else to do it!!! 🤬🤣
Me and Batten Down we're patterning our guns today talking about this. I have a FF3 on one of my guns and I told him what a pain the battery cover is. I have gotten good at it now and can typically have it on in about 15 seconds.

Not sure of anybody has the FF4 yet, but if you do is the cover still a PIA on that one also?

Latest posts