Bucks do not shed antlers!

Shed Hunter

I walked over 75 miles in Ohio this year. I found 5. Two today. I used to find 5 a day in TN. I find a lot of boot tracks here, but that's mostly my own fault for hitting the "crème de la crème" areas everyone knows about.

I talked to a guy turkey scouting and was telling him about how I hadn't found much/seen any turkeys in Ohio. I actually brought up TN shed hunting being easier because when I started looking in TN a lot of people genuinely were convinced they didn't shed them lol

redblood

The ones I have found have been while driving a tractor walking around I never find them😂
Found one friday while running through Fayetteville

Attachments

• 640F3217-CB25-4D0B-A30A-16F8097A9C04.jpeg
    640F3217-CB25-4D0B-A30A-16F8097A9C04.jpeg
    557.9 KB · Views: 72

tree_ghost

I walked over 75 miles in Ohio this year. I found 5. Two today. I used to find 5 a day in TN. I find a lot of boot tracks here, but that's mostly my own fault for hitting the "crème de la crème" areas everyone knows about.

I talked to a guy turkey scouting and was telling him about how I hadn't found much/seen any turkeys in Ohio. I actually brought up TN shed hunting being easier because when I started looking in TN a lot of people genuinely were convinced they didn't shed them lol
This is by far been my worst year for finding any I've looked in all my best spots multiple times for a month now, and haven't turned up a single piece of bone

bruiser1980

My son and I found a really nice matching 8 point set last weekend. Problem was...they was still attached to the deer we walked up on. We never found a single shed that had dropped.

Lt.Dan

Never found one. Ran over a dead buck while bush hogging one year. Found him on the next pass with half his rack chewed off by the bush hog. It was in a no hunting area so I figure he must have been hit by a car.

Latest posts